UGC Permissions - Terms & Conditions
By tagging your social media posts and/or social media images (including their captions) with #nueco, #thenueco and/or #yesthenueco (in response to our request(s)) (the “The Nue Co. Hashtags”), or with the following handles @thenue_co and/or @thenueco ( “The Nue Co. Handles”), or by uploading content to any The Nue Co. website or mobile applications and/or The Nue Co. social media pages (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, and/or LinkedIn - together the “The Nue Co. Platforms”) you agree to the following The Nue Co. user-generated content (“UGC”) policy.
All posts and content tagged with The Nue Co. Hashtags and/or The Nue Co. Handles, or uploaded to The Nue Co. Platforms, including without limitation, your name, biographical information and all other names, usernames, pseudonyms, text, likenesses, graphics, logos, marks, images, photographs, code, videos, clips, GIFs, moving images and all other information and material shall be referred to in this policy as UGC.
- You grant to us a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable - unless you tell us otherwise - transferable, worldwide licence (including the right to sub-licence) to use, publish, edit and remove UGC in our sole discretion and on any media, for any purpose, including to advertise our products;
- You hereby warrant and represent that: i) you own all rights in UGC; ii) you have obtained permission from any person(s) identifiable in UGC to grant the rights specified in this policy, or where those person(s) are aged 18 years or under, you either:
- are the parent or legal guardian or such identified person(s), or
- have obtained the express consent from a parent or legal guardian of such identified person(s) to their appearance in UGC and to you submitting UGC to The Nue Co. Platforms. iii) your use and our use of UGC will not infringe the rights of any third party or breach any applicable law or regulation
- You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably waive (or procure the same from any third party where applicable) any and all moral rights and any other similar rights in connection with our usage of UGC.
- You shall indemnify and hold us harmless and any person acting on our behalf from any and all claims, demands, costs, liabilities, damages and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) which we may incur in connection with the use of UGC.
- We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time, so please check back here when you tag or upload UGC.